| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hamburg in March is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with occasional sleet, rain or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O descends during on average 13 days.
- In March the blue above Hamburg is a little dull with on balance a mere 4:03 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 12:53 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:28 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Hamburg March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hamburg, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hamburg:
- Fanø, Nordby (Esbjerg), Denmark - 225.2 kms (139.9 miles) NNW
- Toftlund, Denmark - 182.4 kms (113.4 miles) NNW
- Tønder, Denmark - 162.2 kms (100.8 miles) NNW
- Schleswig, Germany - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) NNW
- Helgoland, Germany - 151.5 kms (94.2 miles) WNW
- Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel, Germany - 0.7 kms (0.4 miles) WNW
- Eelde, Netherlands - 233.5 kms (145.1 miles) WSW
- Hannover, Germany - 131.6 kms (81.8 miles) S
- Münster, Germany - 245 kms (152.2 miles) SW
- Odense, Denmark - 196.7 kms (122.3 miles) N
- Tystofte, Denmark - 199.4 kms (123.9 miles) NNE
- Næsgård, Denmark - 194.2 kms (120.7 miles) NE
- Marstal, Denmark - 139.4 kms (86.6 miles) NNE
- Rostock, Germany - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) ENE
- Neustrelitz, Germany - 206.4 kms (128.2 miles) E
- Berlin, Germany - 255.9 kms (159 miles) ESE
- Potsdam, Germany - 247.5 kms (153.8 miles) ESE
- Magdeburg, Germany - 199.3 kms (123.9 miles) SSE
- Brocken, Germany - 208 kms (129.3 miles) SSE